I am at the Tee Box ready to play, but my LED light is showing blue.
1) Open your computer's task manager
2) Click on "More Details" on the bottom
3) Under "Backgrounds" scroll down to the "S" and select "server.exe" then End Task (Do this for all R-Motion and Server.exe instances)
4) Open the R-Motion application ONLY
If your device is still BLUE at the tee box. Please run through these additional steps.
1) If you have Windows Defender, please turn off "Real-Time Protection". If you have other anti-virus software, please turn that off as well.
2) Please make sure that the clip is as close to the grip as possible. For clip setup, please see the "Help" tab in the R-Motion aplication or see your user guide pages 9-11.
3) Plug the dongle into a different USB port.
4) Please turn any other blue-tooth device off, and try procedures again.