Prerequisite: Install both R-Motion PC app and TGC game app
- Insert the R-Motion USB dongle into your PC
- Open your PC's device manager (Windows Start Button > Search "Device Manager")
- You should see the R-Motion USB dongle in your device manager.
- If the R-Motion USB dongle's driver is not installed properly. Right click on the driver icon and click update driver.
- Select the option to browse for the driver
- Select the driver folder. The default driver location is:
If this step doesn't solve your issue. Can you please turn run through these troubleshooting steps?
1. If you have Windows Defender, please turn off "Real-Time Protection". If you have other anti-virus software, please turn that off as well.
4. Plug the dongle into a different USB port.
5. Open your computer's task manager
6. Click on "More Details" on the bottom
7. Under "Backgrounds" scroll down to the "S" and select "server.exe" then End Task (Do this for all R-Motion and Server.exe instances)
8. Open the R-Motion application ONLY, start the game like normal.